ACIM Conference Venue
Community Miracles Center (CMC, the organizer of this conference) has negotiated the low room price of $175 per night (single or double occupancy) for this hotel. This is terrific for downtown San Francisco. It is currently too early to reserve your room at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway, but we will let you know when rooms can be reserved, and put a special room reservation link on this page.
Click here for information about exciting tourist activities that will be planned for the group on the days immediately prior and following the conference!
The Holiday Inn Golden Gateway
1500 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Just like the CMC’s past conferences in Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York City, there will be tourist activities organized for the group (on the days immediately prior to, and just following, the conference) that we encourage you to enjoy. These tourist activities will take place:
– All day and night Thursday, February 22
– In the morning Friday, February 23
– In the afternoon and evening of Sunday, February 25
– All day Monday, February 26
Make a vacation of your trip. Come early and stay late—the low room price will extend to your extra days. The exact tourist excursion will not be planned until we are much closer to the event. Contact CMC for more info.
* A Golden Gate Bridge walk
* A night of musical comedy with San Francisco’s famous production: Beach Blanket Babylon
* A day trip to Alcatraz
* A day at the world famous DeYoung Museum
* A day at the recently renovated San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
* Riding the famous San Fransico cable cars
* San Francisco Bay cruise